I think my order is lost/ I haven't received my order
- We can't be held responsible for lost mail. If you have not received your parcel we recommend you contact us for further information on how to make a claim.
- More details can be found here: https://www.royalmail.com/retail-compensation-policy-loss
When will my order arrive
- UK orders will usually arrive within 2-3 working days.
Can I return/Exchange my items
- We offer refunds on faulty/damaged goods within 30 days of purchasing, however we must be notified within 3 days of your parcel arriving if it is faulty or damaged. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Contact Us" page on the "Customer Care" menu at the footer of our website. (Please note: Every item is checked for damage before being sent out, if the returned item is deemed to be damaged by the customer in order to get a refund we will not issue it) We recommend you send us pictures of the damaged item before returning, we will then advise you on the next step to be taken.
- We offer exchanges on items that are unworn and still in the original packaging with any tags still attached within 14 days of purchase.
- All items will be checked before issuing an exchange. Those items deemed to be worn, damaged, tags removed or any odors will be refused.
- We do not cover any refund or exchange shipping costs. We recommend using recorded shipping to ensure safe return as we can not be responsible for any parcels going missing.
- Proof of purchase will be required for any returns.
How can I contact Workies Workwear
- We can be contacted at email@example.com
- Using the "Contact Us" page situated on the "Customer Care" menu at footer of our website.
Can I track my order
- Please use the "Track My Order" page on the main menu & enter your tracking number and choosing the correct carrier (Royal Mail).