Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Here's some of our most frequently asked questions.
- UK orders shipped second class standard will usually take 2-3 working days. (Pandemics, strikes & other such circumstances will affect delivery times & are out of our control)
- Yes of course you can. We offer refunds/exchanges on items that are unworn and still in the original packaging with all tags still attached within 14 days of purchase.
- To return any items please use the "Returns" option located at the footer of our website.
- Please fill in your returns form and pop it in your parcel so we can process your order quickly for you.
- If a refund is requested, it will be issued back to you using the same method as you paid with after the item has passed our inspection.
- Returns/refunds will only be accepted through the registered email address.
- We do check all of our returned items to make sure they are in a resalable condition. Any items returned to us which is deemed to be worn, damaged, tags removed or any odurs will be refused.
- We do not cover any shipping costs on return/refunds. We also recommend you use a tracked shipping method as we can not be held responsible for any missing parcels.
- Please allow extra days for weekends, bank holidays & any forcasted strikes by the carrier. Bad weather can also have an effect on deliveries times.
- Unfortunately we can not be held resposnible for any lost parcels. If you have not receive it please give a few extra days to arrive then contact us so we can advise you further on how to make a claim.
- More information can also be found here: https://www.royalmail.com/retail-compensation-policy-loss
- We're very sorry to hear that. All of our items are checked before being sent out, however if it has somehow slipped through the net then please let us know so we can help you.
- We offer refunds within 14 days of purchsing on faulty/damaged goods, however we must be notified within 3 days of of your parcel arriving.
- If a refund is requested it will be issued using the same method you paid with after we have inspected the damaged item.
- All returned items are checked after they've been returned, if we deem the item has been damaged by the customer on purpose or accident we will not issue the refund. We advise sending us some pictures of the damaged item, we will then advise you on the next step of returning it to us.
- We can be contacted on email@example.com
- Using the "Contact us" page situated at the footer of our website
- Please use the "Track My Order" page from the main menu and enter your tracking number & enter your carrier (Royal Mail).
- You can also use the Royal Mail website.
- Please note: We have no control of any shipping carriers updating their tracking information unfortunately.